We offer some of the best warranties in the industry! We offer a 50-Year material warranty and a 10 year workmanship warranty. This will be the last roof you will need to worry about for YEARS!
Our Roofing & Home Improvement Services
Kendall County, Texas Roof Storm Damage
The roof on your residential building serves a great purpose even though not so many homeowners pay much attention to the condition of their house’s roof. It, however, shouldn’t be that way considering that your roof protects both you and your building from the harsh weather.
As a Kendall County company that specializes in roofing services, we can help you keep your home’s roof in good condition even after installation. By doing so, we can eliminate the need to replace your roof before time, saving you some cash which you can use for something else.
Signs that you need roof repair
It’s quite evident that roof repairs are less demanding and less costly compared to roof replacements, which is why it’s advisable to go for repairs where applicable. Besides, regular maintenance of your roof prevents small problems from escalating, hence necessitating major repairs or even replacements. Nonetheless, some of the signs that you need a roof repair include:
• Ceiling and wall stains
• Water in the attic
• Light peeking through the roof to the attic
• Shingle granules in gutters
• Peeling or blistering paint
• Curled, Cracked, or missing shingles
Even though these signs may make it clear that you need a roof repair, it can be somehow tricky for you to detect them early enough. By the time water damage affects your wall, it’s obvious that your roof is considerably damaged. That’s why it’s essential to have your roof professionally inspected as often as possible.
If damages are detected, experts will then go ahead and recommend repair or replacement services depending on the severity of the situation. That’s exactly what we do when you get in touch with us for assessment of your roof.
Residential services that we offer in Kendall County
As a team of roofing experts that are experienced in installations, repairs, replacements, and other services, you can be sure that we have what it takes to handle any roofing project that you have in your home. Some of the residential roofing services that we offer include:
- Kendall County Storm damage repair: The weather in Kendall County is not easy to predict, which is why homeowners have to get ready for anything. If your roof gets damaged in a storm, you might feel a little bit upset, but that is quite normal. Well, there is no need to get upset by things we can’t control. All you need to do is get in touch with us for repair and restoration services.
- Kendall County Roof Inspections: You might be tempted to climb to the top of your home and crawl on the roof as you try to identify any imperfections. One thing that you have to keep in mind is that doing so can be a dangerous act, considering that you don’t have the training and expertise needed in handling such tasks. There is no need to risk getting injured when all you have to do is contact us for professional roofing services.
- Kendall County Shingles wind and hail damage repair: If you use shingles on your house’s roof, there are several challenges that you might face, including missing or broken shingles. That should, however, not worry you at all as we are here to make things right. We can repair or replace your roof so that it looks more appealing, and all you have to do is contact us.
- Kendall County Roof maintenance: After having your roof inspected, the next big thing you want to do is have a maintenance plan to keep the roof looking good and also make it last longer. We encourage you to have maintenance done on your roof at least twice every year for the best results. Waiting to make repairs only when pushed by situations is not the best thing to do, as it puts the lifespan of your roof at risk.
Kendall County, Texas Hail & Wind Damage Repair
Hail and wind damage are not always easily identifiable from the ground level. It can take a trained professional to spot signs of storm damage. While you may notice a leak coming into your home, or a missing shingle, you may not be able to readily identify broken or curling or lifted or hail-dented shingles. If you suspect that your roof was damaged by a recent storm in Kendall County, call us today to set up a free roofing inspection.
We offer one of the most thorough storm damage roofing inspections in Kendall County. We examine your roof for all signs of hail and wind damage. If you do have damage, your roof may be eligible for a full roof replacement through your homeowner’s insurance policy because of storm damage from an Act of Nature.