We offer some of the best warranties in the industry! We offer a 50-Year material warranty and a 10 year workmanship warranty. This will be the last roof you will need to worry about for YEARS!
Our Roofing & Home Improvement Services
Schertz, Texas Tile Roofing Services
What could be more satisfying than owning an attractive house? Everyone could be more than excited to have one, and one of the ways to add aesthetic is by installing tiled roofs. They are appealing, while at the same time durable thereby lasting for a prolonged period.
Most people living in regions bearing adverse weather conditions face roofing challenges, especially if they install a roof that cannot withstand. They have to replace them after they are spoiled regularly. But tiled roofs are tough and can withstand such weather conditions. If you are looking to install a tiled roof, then our company has got you covered.
Benefits of Choosing Us
Tile roofs are known to be the most enduring of the kind. They can last for up to 100 years without damage from weather, fire, or insects. If installed in proper climate condition, they can serve you for long. We have a team of experts who are involved in the installation process to give you the long-lasting experience. Besides the first time installation, we also offer repair for broken tiles as well as entire roofing replacement.
On the other hand, our prices are fair hence affordable. We have various types of tiles for you to choose from, each at a different price. This way, you can choose one that suits your budget as well as preferences. Options such as concrete, slate, and clay tiles are available for you.
Suitable Schertz Tile Roofing Styles
As a way to satisfy different customer wants, we have specialized in installing roof tiles made into various designs. Most of these designs suit Schertz’s weather conditions while others are made for thrilling customers. Some of the most common models include:
- Spanish Style: This type is the most commonly installed in most homes. It has alternating crests and ridges that form a wavy pattern. They are most suitable due to their ability to bear heavy rainfalls, commonly experienced in this region since water flows speedily down the roof.
- Double Roman: While comparable to Spanish style, double roman tiles have narrower water ridges and broader ribs. They can be of either concrete or clay, and installing them gives your house a Mediterranean appearance.
- French tile: This type looks like an inverted Roman Double design to provide the non-uniform ribs and ridges but provide larger water flow channels. Its design bears protrusions like bumps at the edges to enhance the appeal.
- Pantile: The pantile design looks more like a flattened S-shape with curly humps. The curls provide a stylish way of water flow while giving the tiles an Old World appearance.
- Riviera: While tile styles such as Pantile and Double Roman have rounded bumps, Riviera features them but with flattened tops. Watercourses are similar to those of a Double Roman, but the difference is only the flat bump tops.
We offer different styles of tiles at different prices. For further inquiries, regarding the costs or any other relevant information, you can call us directly. We will inform you so that you can be aware of what you expect before our arrival. Usually, after you have already sought our services requiring tile roof installation, we send our team of professionals as soon as we can.